Monday, August 3, 2009

I don't see my role as a writer any differently than what I did at the beginning of the semester. I said I was a writer then, and I still am now. I love writing and always have, so that hasn't exactly changed. However, what I've taken from this class is the realization that all of my papers don't need to be made perfect the first time around. It's okay to go back and edit what you've already written, which used to be something I dreaded doing. Even for tests, I never would go back and check my answers (though I suppose that has more to do with the fact that I'll start second-guessing myself). So yes, I think I've accomplished my goals. I've improved as a rhetorical writer, which will be of great use next semester, even if the class is more research-oriented. Thank you for a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment