Monday, August 3, 2009

Journal 10

I see myself as more of a writer than I did at the beginning of the semester. Before this class I thought of writers as people who wrote books or essays or things like that. Now I realize that anyone can be a writer. You don’t have to be writing a novel to be a writer. I write much more than I realized. I feel like throughout the semester I have improved as a writer. I feel like the peer workshops we did really helped because it let me see how other people view my writing. It wasn’t just a teacher handing my paper back to me with a grade on it. I was able to read their comments and make revisions as I saw fit. I also think the exercises we did in class helped to improve my writing. I feel more confident as a writer now. I think I will do so much better in my future English classes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment