Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Journal 10

I defiantly see my role as a writer differently! I feel like my respect for writing grew this semester. I learned a lot more than i thought there was to learn about writing. I enjoyed writing a personal narrative and doing research on a topic entirely chosen by me. I think there is still a lot more to learn about my personal writing which is why i am glad that i am moving onto 1102. But i feel that this class gave me the foundation for seeing the different aspects of writing and how you voice can be heard no matter what perspective the paper is written from. i have reached my goals for the semester, by finding my voice. I am happy to say that i can now read a paper i have written and truly know that all my effort went into in, and that the way i choses to present the material is in a way that makes the most sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment