Monday, August 3, 2009

Now that the semester is ending, i do think that i have become more of a writer. I really learned how to write to my audience and not focus so much on the trying to sound extremely professional. Throughout the entire writing process i learned new ways of writing and how to really "think outside of the box" and branch out. I now know how to branch on many of my ideas and how to expand even small details that sometimes go unnoticed. I wanted to learn how to become more versatile this semester and I feel as if this course has helped. For my future english class I can now use my new ways and learn how to fully expand on topics and write with creativity and imagination. I have learned to challenge myself more with my writing and I have realized that it has helped me alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment