Monday, June 29, 2009

Journal 1 "To Write or Not to Write"

Do I consider myself a writer?  No, i do not, but at the same time when I put effort into my writing I can not help but say it is pretty good.  I myself am more of a technical person whether its doing calculus problems, building something, or just simple problem solving.  Seldom do I write for leisure, most of my writing is for a class of some sort, on the computer, or on my phone (its a terrible thing).  But if I had to chose a sort of writing I like it would probably be a narrative, I consider myself rather creative and some of the pieces I have written in the past have been really quite good.  I hope to take from this class a wide variety of writing skills, and hope to be able to write not only a well thought out and well put together narrative but other types of writing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment