Monday, June 29, 2009

Journal 1

Umm I dont really consider myself a writer because most times when you refer to someone as a writer it means its their profession or most of their activities revolves around writing. I write informally on facebook and in text messages and what not but I dont consider that being worthy of being called a writer. A writer should accomplish something meaningful to be labeled as such. I write for leisure and for academic grades when forced to by teachers in english classes. Honestly english and/or writing is not my best subject although i try to excell in all subjects i just dont seem to get it that easily. In this class i hope to accomplish getting a good grade and further bettering myself on writing. Thanks for reading youve been wonderful.
Jason Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment