Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Journal 2

Before reading that article my opinions on revising another students paper were treating just like another assignment. Get the paper read it quickly make a few helpful comments taht dont really say anything give get on to the next one. After reading straub I realized how much more you can and should do to revise a fellow students writing. I learned that the reader has an important role in the development of the writing. When you revise someones paper you mus talk to them and not be too praising or too harsh. YOU have to have just the right blend of comments to be precise and helpful. Also I learned that alot of comments is always good. I can apply this to my first work shop by trying to be this perfect reader straub talks about on thursday to try and help my classmates write the best paper they can. Thanks for reading youve been great.
JASON NORMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment