Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Journal 8

My really attractive website is www.espn360.com because everything on it works well together and it there are big links with images for anything you may want to click on, instead of tiny fonts. It is very colorful and appealing to the eye. It is especially appealing to sports lovers because the website is so people can watch either replays or live sports games and images of the games just scroll through. So people can look for what they want by simply waiting for the image of what they want to pass through and just click on the image instead of having to search the site for it.
My really ugly website is http://www.ufl.edu/ because, first of all, it's the gators homepage. If that isn't bad enough everything on it is just a bunch of small text with links on them that just kind of seem to be thrown together. I noticed how crappy this site was when I was looking for schools my junior year of high school. I noticed how boring and plain the site is compared to our awesome website at FSU!Its mostly white with a bunch of boring fonts... I guess you can't expect much more from such a lame school...

No comments:

Post a Comment